How to walk 10000 - 12000 steps daily without doing exercises / At Home /Lockdown Edition

Hello Lovelies,

How are you doing? I hope you all are doing good and safe at home.

So, I'm back with a new blog and this blog is a continuation of the previous blog.

Let me explain 

Today's blog is all about "How to walk 10000 - 12000 steps daily without doing exercises"

Sounds interesting.

What are you guys thinking? Is this possible?

Then my answer is yes it is possible and for that, you have to read the full blog.

Here I'm sharing some ideas which you have to do or you can do these things daily but in different ways.

1.WALK & TALK:

As these days we are living 24 hours in our house only. we always sit and do work due to which our body doesn't move. this affects our mindset and body too (as we already discussed in my previous blog)

if you haven't read or watch my previous blog, below are the links:

Youtube Video: My previous Youtube Video

Blog: My previous blog

You also felt that if you talk to your any friends or family on the phone, the time passes too fast. By the way in this lockdown period we all have so much time so we have to do it productively by next time.

We will don't sit and talk. we have to walk while talking and trust me you can easily achieve your daily target steps in approx. an hour.

2.WALK & SHOP:

How would you like to hear this if I tell you that you can go shopping along with burning your calories that too with a lot of discounts.

There are a lot of apps available on Playstore which gives us rewards by tracking our walking steps, which we can use in shopping.

3.PLAY ANY GAMES:

One day I and my sister was walking on the terrace. I got an idea and I told her that let's play a game, now we have to touch each other like a Kho-Kho game.

So we started the game and no one loses but we had a lot of fun playing it and then I noticed that my target steps of that day had been completed while playing the game.

So it is a good idea to play this kind of game or any other sports that you enjoy while playing. from this idea, you will not feel bored and your daily target steps will also be achieved.

That's it for today's blog and yes I made one youtube video related to this blog.

Here is the link: check here

Check it out, here you know more about these things which I mentioned above. Hope this blog will help you anyways. Give your response in the comment section. If you like this blog comment down and share it with your loved ones and also subscribe to my youtube channel.


we will meet in my next blog...............

💕Stay Safe and Stay Motivated.💕

"THIS TIME SHALL PASS TOO" 

Happy Blogging

Shilpi Suman

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time