"How To Be More Productive During This Lockdown 2.0"

 Hello Lovelies,

Hope you all are doing good and safe at your own place.

So, finally, I'm here again.

yes, I'm here and welcome back to my blog my lovely readers.

It's  more than 1 month and I didn't post anything here. During that time I was busy with other work but I missed writing for you guys.

But the most important thing which brought me back to do this again is my reader's message, they wanted me to write as they love my blog. and this is enough for me to write again.

So I'm here, I can't disappoint you all.

I was thinking about the topic of my blog and I found this topic which is the most reletable for everyone during this pandemic.

So, my today's blog topic is " How to be more productive during this lockdown 2.0".

In This blog, I will share my lockdown story or the things which helps me to increase my productivity.  you can also try these things in your life .you will definitely see the changes in yourself.

I know it's hard to start something new but we all know the current situation and no one is prepared for this pandemic .Everyone is doing some efforts to make themselves safe mentally as well as physically.

what I'm sharing today is not a difficult thing to do, everything is easy and basic. Try to apply these things in your day to day life and see the results.

#Walking and Basic Exercises:

In the year 2020 when lockdown started, I was also not prepared as others for this situation and then I was not in a situation to think about my health but now I'm ready to utilise this time on myself.

I'm trying to do basic exercises and walk every day at least 5000-6000 steps daily, which keeps me mentally and physically fit.

#Reading:

"Once a Tyrion Lannister said"- A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone".

Our needs to refresh with lots of ideas, knowledge, Stories, otherwise, our mind stops working.

Reading a book is also a good alternative to enjoy your own company and update your mind and utilise your precious time in a good way.you can also increase your knowledge from here.

#Gardening: 

For me, Gardening is a therapy,which calms my mind.I love gardening since childhood but earlier I was not getting time to do gardening.

but these days I'm getting lots of time so, I am doing what I love the most.

You can also do the work which you love the most.

If you love gardening too but don't know basic things about gardening, I had written 2 blogs for that.

here is the link, you can read it from here:

https://perfectlyimperfecttales.blogspot.com/2021/01/lets-back-to-nature.html

https://perfectlyimperfecttales.blogspot.com/2020/09/hypretty-people.html


#Hobbies:

I am utilising my time on my hobbies also and try to work on that which helps me in my future and in my carear. You can also try to focus on your hobbies and utlise your time in a good way.

#Play with your pets:

I have one fish ,whose name is "BELLA" .she is my family ,who understand me ,she knows me .i love to play with my pet and feel someone is with me in this crucial situation.

#Self care and Pampering:

The last but not the least point is Self care and pampering yourself .Try to do self care,pamper yourself. you and your body needs that after which you will feel relaxed and keeps you mentally happy and fresh.

So, start taking care of your mind and your body too.

Thats it for today's blog and yes I made one youtube video related to this blog .

Here is the link :

"How to make yourself more productive in this lockdown 2.0 / My Lockdown Story"

Check it out ,here you know more about these things which I mentioned above and see how I utilise my time doing my favourite things.Hope this blog will help you anyways .Give your response in comment section .If you like this blog comment down and share with your loved one  and also subscribe to my youtube channel.

we will meet in my next blog...............

💕Stay Safe and Stay Motivated.💕

"THIS TIME SHALL PASS TOO" 

Happy Blogging

Shilpi Suman


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time