Why Darbhanga is a developing city?/ My feelings after travelling to my hometown after 3 years..!

 


Hello Pretty People,

I hope you all are doing good and safe.

Its been a long gap since I posted my last blog and I'm really sorry for that .. from today  now I will consistent towards my blog.

The reason was my sister's marriage. I was so busy with that my sister marriage. For that purpose, I went to my hometown Darbhanga, Bihar.

The wedding was amazing .its like a destination wedding in outer of the city which made the marriage more memorable.

My sister's marriage was the most memorable and saddest day of my life. It was memorable because I had never seen her so happy before and it was sad because she left our house forever. Now I'm leaving alone without her, and I'm very happy that she is happy in her married life.

This blog is all about my emotions and my views about my feelings after travelling to my hometown for about 3 years.

I live alone for more than 6 years now and I know how to be happy and enjoy my own company. if I here talk about my hometown. Its a feeling for my parents and my family.

So let's talk about what changes happened in these years in my hometown Darbhanga Bihar.

I travelled after so long years and the feeling was amazing.

I was very excited as I was travelling to Darbhanga after so many years for my sister marriage. I took a long leave because I don’t want to mix my work life and personal life together and I flew to Darbhanga, Bihar.

Yes, Finally Darbhanga and the Darbhanga airport is opened so it took me only 3 hours to reach my hometown.

Darbhanga Airport ,Darbhanga (Bihar)

About Darbhanga Airport, it's in the middle of construction but the best thing is that they started their service in November 2020 only .they are expanding their services from Darbhanga to many places. For now, only I think the flight is only for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune.

 Still, it helped a lot of people to visit their hometown frequently now.

After reaching my destination I feel like all the things have changed in Darbhanga except the traffic.

Yup, Traffic…..!

And if here I talked about the changes I saw,

The first thing is that there so many restaurants are opened now including the Roof Top. I loved the ambience of the rooftop.

Level T The Roof Top Lounge, Darbhanga(Bihar)

Second thing, there several brands like Lakme, Javed Habib, VLCC have opened their outlets in Darbhanga city, which is amazing.

Third, Dominos Pizza is also in my city. I love Dominos pizza .so it’s a great deal whenever I visit my hometown I didn’t miss my Dominos Pizza.

Fourth, there are lots of options for shopping also like, Reliance trend, Pantaloons, Max fashion, Rangriti for ethenic wear, then Big Bazar ,Mangalam and Manyavar for amazing wedding Dress.

Fifth, Zomato and swiggy both are available in Darbhanga City .The amazing thing about both apps is from sitting at home only you can order your favourite food from Favourite Restaurant.

The sixth and the last thing which attracts me the most is the resorts, there are several resorts opened in outer of the Darbhanga city, where you can go for your weekend stay or you can plan any family function there .like you want the grand wedding and destination .they also provided that function and along with this the view looks amazing near those resorts.

There are many changes in Darbhanga City which shows that Darbhanga is Developing and that's very good for Drabhanga’s people.

There are many more memories that I lived in those days in which I can't write everything in just one blog. So that’s it for today blog. I hope you guys like this blog and if you like, please do subscribe to my blogpost and like and Share with your friends and family.

And also, if you are from Bihar, drop Hi in the comment section and whats you like in Drabhnga city, about Bihar. and if are new here do visit once Bihar, there are many things you can enjoy there, places, food, especially litti chokha and also the good thing is now in Darbhanga is Darbhanga airport is opened .so keep travelling.

 

Happy Blogging

Shilpi Suman

 

Comments

  1. After this blog i want to visit darbhangaπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ€—
    #missed ur blogging
    #myfvrtblogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much kuuuush ❤❤now every Friday my blog will come πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ #backtowork

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di... U re going great!Best Wishes n lots of love ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time