List Of 10 Things That Make Me Happy! What Is Happiness AND Why It Is Important?

What is happiness?

According to Google, The term "Happiness" is used in the context of mental or emotional stages, including positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

I honestly think happiness is being present and finding the joy in every moment and there is a satisfaction, which comes from any work or surrounding. Happiness surrounds with positivity.

What is the definition of happiness for you? Comment down below!

Why it is important?

It calms our mind and keeps our mind active.

Happiness protects our heart by promoting a lower heart and blood pressure.

Happiness removes our stress.

Happy people hang out with more people.

Happy people smile more and give a positive vibe around their surroundings.

Happiness comes from anywhere and everyone has their own reason to be happy. some times it changes also.

Today I’m very excited to share my list of things /work that makes me happy during these days while sitting at home.

Below are the 10 things /work that makes me happy:

My Plants: I love my plants and spending time with my plants keeps my mind active and fresh.

Cleaning: Cleaning …..yes cleaning. I still remember before this pandemic when I used to go office at that time I only clean my house on Sunday but this pandemic changed me and these days I love cleaning. Cleaning keeps my mind fresh and healthy.

Keeping our living space clean and organised ensures safe and non-Hazardous. we will keep dust and other allergies out of our house. I personally have dust allergies but now I feel fresh and healthy after cleaning. Keeping our environment clean is very important for us and for our environment.

Walking: Walking is love. Every time I will choose walking over anything. After walking my body feels very light and that makes me happy and my mind too. That's why I love trekking also.

Writing my blogs: Writing my blogs gives me happiness as I share my thoughts with you all. I love writing and talking with you guys.

Talking with family and friends: After the hectic schedule of my day. I love to talk with my family and close friends which gives me a calm mind and feel happy. As I’m apart from my family from almost 6 years now but while talking on phone calls or video calls I feel different. and I think it’s necessary for me.

Travelling: Woohooo, yes travelling. Travelling gives me so much happiness, I think I can’t explain in words. I simply say that Travelling is peace of mind.

Food /Water: Food keeps my stomach full which keeps my mind active and happy. Empty stomach I can’t do any work.

Learning editing tools: As you all know, recently I started my YouTube channel and for YouTube these days I’m learning editing tools, and learning new things is always in my bucket list, this gives me confidence and happiness.

Yoga: For me yoga is meditation. Every day starting my day with yoga it feels I’m charging my mind and body for the whole day. After doing yoga I feel active and calm. Frankly speaking, yoga is the secret of my happy mood.

My Work: And last my work. My work gives me the confidence to helps me to grow a happy person in my life.

And I’m also sure that who all are reading my blog also have lots of things which make you happy.

So, today I’m challenging you .share your happy things with me on my social media and tag me. If you don’t want to share it's okay but once think and write about your happy things. Really it feels good and from onwards you feel happier while doing that work because you already know the secrets of your happiness.

So, here a few tips to help you write your happy thing and this helps you to think about yourself and the positivity which surrounds you:

Grab a fresh notebook or one paper and pen and start writing.

First start thinking 10-15 minutes and starts writing.

Don’t limit yourself only 10 to 20 things make a list of all the things that make you happy.

And at last remove negativity which comes on your way towards your happiness.

Honestly, I got surprised to know that these things make me happy.

From now wards I make a habit of writing my things and feel gratitude.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. And share this challenge with your friends and family and see the difference between a happy mind.

Nobody can be happy, every time and that’s okay. Sometimes we just need one push or a little jump to start to get our happy on.

๐Ÿ’•Be happy always๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time