Things that make me happy all the time

 Hello Pretty People!

Today's blog is all about the "Things that make me happy all the time"

I am pretty sure that in your life also, some of the things that make you happy anytime, from which you get inspiration, who makes you smile.

In my life also some of the things which make me happy all the time.so,Here are my secrets/Things:

Smiley:

Smiley is the most important thing in my life, which makes me happy all the time. As we know smiling boosts our immune system because our whole body relaxes when we smile. when I am in bad mood and I see the smiley, I will smile because its fix my mood immediately. 




Smiling reduces the stress of your body and mind and makes it happy. The act of smiling things activates the messaging which gives benefits in your health and happiness.it can also lower our heart rate and blood pressure and it reduces your face fat also.

Every time I have one smiley with me, as a key chain , Balls, clothes, Ballons, Pillows, many ways. If I see any smilies at that time only I purchase those things. I just wanted to surround myself with full of happiness and remaining benefits you all already know, which I mentioned above. 

Cactus:

Cactus share lots of lessons, we just need to see those benefits.

Cactus motives me and makes me happy.

When I say, I love Cactus, every single person asked me -why?.why you love cactus?

So, come today here I share the secrets which I see in cactus plants, maybe after reading this blog I convinced you to like a cactus plant.

Cactus plant having the strong protective energy, As we know cactus is the plant which lives in a drought area and even cactus is found in the Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on earth .so for me, I learned the things from the cactus is people also needs to become cactus, they should know, how to grow in any situation.how to lives in any tough situation, how to handle any problems.




Cactus knows how to survive in any situations.so we humans its need to learn from that plant, the harder you work on surviving, the bigger and better results you get. Cactus having lots of thorns still this plant knows how to produce the flower on them. 

Riding:

Riding /Driving is love. when I first start Riding Bike and rode its felt like, I got my wings suddenly I feel like a butterfly .when you drive /Ride its feel like butterfly.when you Ride/Drive its give you the speed , learns how to stay focus on any time.





Okay,if you thinking that i dont have driving license then how to ride a bike its okay we have another solution also .as we know every problem have solution .Cycling_Cycling is the best thing which you ride and feel the energy and also cycling is the best exercise for your whole body.


Books:

when i am alone ,when i feel what to do in my life ,i dont had any motivation in my life.then i read books.books is the best way to finding yourself. Books give the solution ,the ideas ,lots of stories.



Reading is similar to meditation and its brings same health benefits of deep relaxation and inner calm.

When we read ,we are not only improving our memory but its make us feel better and gives health benefit too .



In short ,Start collecting books and start reading from today onwards.you will also see the changes in yourself.



That’s it for today’s blog  guys. Hope this blog will help you anyways. Give your responses in comment section. And if you have any things which make you happy any time ,please share in the comment section.I would love to read and wants to  know what your happy things.


πŸ’•Be Happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒBe healthyπŸ’•



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales