Do What You Love "Heart to Heart Talk"


Hello Pretty People….!

Hope you all are safe and doing good.

Today’s blog is not about any particular Topic. Today blog is very special to my heart. Today we will talk only heart to heart.

This blog is special because I believe in this and I mostly do this thing.

So, Are you thinking about “What about I am talking?”

Okay, So, here is the answer.

Trying an everyday new thing. I personally very much believe in this and I also do.

Every day, everything which I like to work, I make sure I will do that work and satisfy my mind.

Failure and Success is just a word or thinks about later but First do that work, which makes you love to do.

While working in a corporate job. I give time to extra hobby also. Like I love gardening, Taking care of plants, I love making related videos about fashion and lifestyle and taking photos for my Instagram, I like travelling, visiting new places.

I like to watch a YouTube video related to fashion and lifestyle.

And One day I decided that I also make these types of video and started my Youtube Channel.

Yes, I'm on youtube also And there I'm making videos related to “Fashion, Lifestyle, travel and DIY”.

Earlier, I was thinking that when I have 500 followers on Instagram then, I will make a youtube video and then I crossed 500 followers.

Right now I m having more than 680 followers an Instagram and leaving all my excuses . I give it a try for my hobby and I did it.

Here, is my youtube video ……

Please like, share and subscribe to my youtube channel and give comments so, I will improve my video quality and scripting.

My Experience: Yes, I also feel very Nervous when I was trying new things, one side I have also that much confidence like I don’t think about peoples negative comment. I believe in myself and yes, I value the comment which comes from the people, which helps me to grow.

Working on your own part is always a good idea. Work on that part where lacking Your knowledge and help yourself and move forward.

Today I m only suggesting you guys do whatever you like or at least give it a try to that work.

Yes, Sometimes you only like that work from outside but when you do that work you don’t like.

Like that only, always give it a try to that work which attracts you and if you get success. It's your win and if you also get a failure, it’s the win of your mind.

At least after some point of time, you don’t tell yourself that “I could do it but I didn’t”.

So,in the last I just wanted to say , "BE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE YOURSELF". Brew a cup of tea and think what you want and what you like .Always remember everyone starts from zero and become perfect.Thats normal nobody is perfect in everything.

So pick up the courage and get started and keep moving forward .

                                                       You can do it.Good Luck

Happy Blogging

Shilpi Suman



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time