what I learned from the year 2020

 

I still remember the day 31 st December 2019. The best day. I went for a road trip and from there, my best year 2020s started, that was awesome road trip, actually I enjoyed a lot.

Again in January 2020, I went for “Triputi” with my family for a family trip and I must say, that trip was also amazing and the experience was stunning.

After coming from Triputi, I thought that both the trip was amazing.so, I decided to go somewhere whenever I free from office work or on a holiday. As both, the trip refreshed my mind and I found peace in both the trip.

BUT……..

 How I forgot that "this is the year 2020" and we have to ready to see lots of ups and downs. This year is brimming with news and following 50-100 years additionally, the year 2020 recollects in our set of experiences. I don’t want to talk much about the negative points of the year 2020, everyone faces this and that was like a curse.

But surely we will discuss the positive points about the year 2020 and yes every time where negative thoughts are there, positive thoughts are also there but only we have to find that positivity.

Hello pretty people,

How are you? Hope you are doing well and stay safe.

Today my blog is all about “ what I learned from the year 2020

I learned so many things from the year 2020 And here are some of the lessons I want to carry forward with me into my life.

✒ Enjoy everything and every day

✒ Everything matters

✒ Celebrate small things to achieve big success.

✒ Helping people who require help with no return.

✒ Planning and most importantly “LEARN”.


 I learned so many things, in this pandemic.

Before pandemic I thought “cooking” was the hardest work in my life.

But…..

Pandemic proves me wrong and YES ……I LEARNED COOKING.

I learned cooking for my survival, because for myself , because of my self-independent attitude.

I learned cooking and from cooking, I learned so many life- lessons. Here is some of these Life Lessons That Cooking Taught Me:

✒ Believe yourself and believe that life is always working for you. You have to understand that situation and give your best solution in that thing.

✒ You are not always perfect, sometimes failure also comes to your way and learn from that.

✒ Failure is just a word but depends on you. How you manage the term failure and become the word success.

✒ Cooking enhance your creative thinking and problem solving skill.

✒ Cooking skill saves your money also and gives you a healthy food in your plate.

✒ You are the cook of your life, Be ready for experiments.

✒ Life is hard and messy, Be ready for this.

✒ It's okay to do mistakes.

✒ There is always a second chance.

✒ We people have everything, we have the knowledge, How to create something or how to use something.

✒ Communicate and ask.

In short, Cooking is a fun way to stress out your life and your mind after hectic life schedule. its enhance your thinking creativity and it helps you in know the culture, custom and flavours .you will get healthy food in your plate also. From cooking you also learn eating healthy, saving your money and cleaning. 

That’s it for today’s blog. Hope this blog will help you anyways and give confidence. Give your responses in the comment section. If you like, please subscribe and share with your loved ones, if he/she needs to read this and wants motivation in his/her life.

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time