Learn from your mistakes...!


"I personally believe that if you will do mistakes, then you will get success but we have to learn from those mistakes."

Today I was using one new app. In that app, I was writing an update of my recent travel blog. I wrote everything, every detail about my travel.

BUT, Do you know what happened…….

That one option came and I thought the last option was to update it and when I uploaded that  blog , it did not update and all my work is not updated according to my write up.

I kept quiet for a while and decided that I am not write this blog now.

It took me hours to update all the details, attaching all the travel pictures and in 2 sec all my work vanished.

After some time I realise what if “I do not take that option, this blog will be uploaded but I do not know these new features “ that when I have to use that option and how. So here I got to learn something new.

yes.......!

Let's START AGAIN…..,

And I started again, I wrote all the details, attached all the pictures and uploaded my blog.

Here, I learned that I learn 2 things while doing one thing, which will be right for my work. I will take care that what option I have to choose next time.

Hello pretty people,

Hope you all are doing good and all you are safe. 

Life has so many unpredictability and irregular that mistakes are unavoidable.

Luckily, there are many things we can learn from making mistakes.

There are lots  of benefits we get from those mistakes like:

Mistakes give us the lessons.

Invite us to take new opportunities.

Help out ourself to learn more about ourselves.

Gives us the warning.

Suggest new options, we had not to think about.

Remind us How we are different from others.

Help in to find your hidden talent which makes you more productive.

Helps in to reveal where our passion is and where is not.

Helps us to become more confident.

Helps us to learn from mistakes.

 

In short, do mistakes and learn from those mistakes. Give yourself another chance to become more confident and successful.

That’s it for today's blog. Hope you all will like it. if you all also have any story from which we all learn something new, share with us. Comment down below your most beneficial mistakes from which you learn anything new. Till then take care. I will meet next Friday with you all with another blog.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time