“why self-care is important “

 Hello Pretty People.

Today I am writing something important which is very close to my heart – “SELF CARE”. In this blog, we will discuss “why self-care is important “.



Self-care is a word which only describes their definition" Taking care of yourself". The most important thing which I learned from these past years is if you don’t take care of yourself, don’t love yourself, no one comes and care about you.

Self-care means taking care of your own needs and not sacrifice your well-being to please others. It's different for different people.



Self-care is categorised in three ways:

Mental self-care

Physical self-care

Emotionally self-care

And the above three are equally important for anyone.



These days everyone is busy in their life and this self-care is a popular topic because we need to give attention to this topic, we need to know what is self-care and why it is important for everyone.several comments are coming like some of are negative or some of are positive.

Some of the negative comments are like, how you are selfish or people are buying unnecessary luxury items.

Self-care term is different for different people, for some people self-care, looks like rest all day, for some people, doing exercises.

For me, self-care is loving myself in every way, I know how to take care  of myself mentally, physically and emotionally.



Let's discuss the self-care term in simple way:

Self-care is the simple act of working to protect support and improve all aspects of your health. In short, taking care of yourself is the best way to explain the definition of self-care.

Some peoples think self-care is selfish, but the reality is when you take care of yourself, you will be happy with the mentality, physically and emotionally and if you are happy with all aspects, the more you help to support others.

The purpose of self-care is to:

Nourish your mind, body and soul.
Support yourself.
Encourage yourself.
Allow yourself for some “ME” time.
Allow yourself to say ‘NO”.
Ask for help, when you need it.
Reward yourself.

     When you do this with yourself .you are fully energised with lots of positive energy which helps you to grow and help others to grow also.



Here are some of the points which I want to share with you all and if you feel low anytime read these sentences and repeat it.

INNER PEACE

I will stop worrying about everything
I will live a healthy lifestyle
I will stop thinking about the past events
I will forgive myself and others
I will be more honest with myself
I will do what I love to do
I will stop feeling the need to control everything
I will take things in a gentle way
I will be becoming more to myself


 

That’s it for today’s blog. Hope this blog will help you anyways. Give your responses in the comment section. And do not wait for any moment to do this, start from now only. Get experiences and share with me.


💕SELF CARE💕 

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time