Mamaearth Oil-free face moisturizer - Review

 Hello Pretty People!

Hope you all are Safe and doing good. Today I am sharing the review of "Mamaearth oil-free face moisturizer "that I have been using for the past 3 months.

About Mamaearth:

This is a brand with products that are certified toxin-free & natural. They believe in bringing natures best to you, to pamper your skin.

Their product gives longer-run benefits to your skin & do not harm the environment in any way, which I like this quality of this brand very much. Mamaearth products are free from nasties such as SLS /SLES, paraben silicon, sulfates, synthetic, colours and fragrance.

Packaging:

The oil-free face moisturizer comes in tube .its travel-friendly product, which is safe to carry anywhere and take care of your skin anywhere.

Product Contains:

Aqua, Cetearyl Octanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Dicapryl Carbonate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Betaine, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C1o-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer & IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance. 

Price and Availability:

A pack of 80 ml is priced at Rs 299 and is easily available on Mamaearth website, amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Bigbasket.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use adequate amount and apply all over face and neck. Use morning and night.

Pros:

Prevents the Appearance of Acne & Pimples

Gives a Non-Greasy Look

Hydrates the skin

Suitable for Acne-Prone Skin

Cons:

Nothing

Who can use it:

Men & Women above 15 years age.

oily and acne-prone skin 

My Experience:

I am using this product from past 3 months and I am loving this product now. I am having combination skin and due to this most of the time, I get pimples around my T-Zone area. my pimples were not easy, they give scar on my face after some time. I use mama earth oil-free moisturizer twice a day, and it has suited my skin very well. after using from past 3 months I can say that my skin texture has improved to be more soft and supple. I can also see that scar is reducing now .the skin tone has become more even now and less pigmented I personally like this product and I also like that this product having no fragrance which makes this product natural.


That’s it for today’s blog. Hope this blog will help you anyways. If you have any questions regarding this product feel free to contact me .I would love to answer your question.

Pro tip1:Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.it flushes out toxins from the body and gives you healthy glowing skin.


đź’•KEEP GLOWINGđź’•

  • ·  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Do you think you’re a smart shopper?

The basic makeup products for beginners