Source Of Mental Peace


 More often every individual asked, what's the purpose for my inspirational disposition and positive energy. Each time you are positive and loaded with energy. So here I am sharing with you all secrets of my joy and inspiration.

Hello pretty people.

Today’s blog is all about the " Source of mental peace".

Yoga is a source of mental peace

Since 5-6 years, I am doing Exercises. But from the past 3 years, I am continuously doing yoga. For me doing Yoga is calming my mind and my body.

I am coming from a finance background and working in the finance background is a little bit tough for my body. Every month for 5 days, I am working in a full night shift, sometimes I worked for 13-14 hours also. And as a girl, earlier I’m facing lots of problems, inactivity in my period, Digestion problem, not getting enough sleep.

After joining my first company, sometimes I never get time for my daily exercises, once, in a while, I don’t have time .but after doing these night shifts and working for 13-14 hours. My body begins responding and trust me as a young lady the issue is a great deal.

Later one day I chose to again return in my ordinary everyday routine and from next day I start doing Yoga for at least 15 minutes or max 30 minutes. On weekend, I cover up my whole week day’s work out in this way, my body begins carrying on well normally.

It’s been over 2 years now to working in my first company and working on my body too. Nowadays, if I am sad then I am doing yoga. If I am happy then I am doing yoga, and there is the point when I feel bored, at that point, I go for running or starts doing yoga.


So, In short, Investing in your body is the most important and primary goal of anybody in their life.

Yoga is beneficial for the body both ways mentally and physically.

Let’s first discuss Physical Benefits:

Body Flexibility:

Doing Yoga is Increase your body Flexibility. Yoga improves balance and flexibility of the body. Yoga also helps in the reduction of overall body mass. Practising yoga every day for 15-30 minutes makes a big difference for people who wants to enhance performance by increasing flexibility and balance.

Weight Loss:

Yoga helps in reducing weight, it helps in weight loss. Yoga is one of the oldest ways to reduce weight loss. Yoga having the power to reduce your body fat.

Muscle Strengths:

Yoga also helps in increasing your muscle strength too.

Improves Postures:

If you are working in an office and you have to seat for a long time, it affects more your full body postures especially back .so, start working from today onwards. It helps you to fix your body postures too.

Improves Breathing:

Yoga improves breathing. Breathing is what causes the movement of energy and what helps the body relax. Breathing deeply in yoga can actually help you to avoid injuries. Deep breathing is a source of creating and collecting lots of positive energy towards our self, which makes body positive every time.

 


 Now let’s discuss Mental Benefits:

Reduce Stress: 

Yoga reduces the secretion of cortisol (primary stress hormone) which reduces stress and promotes relaxation. It helps in better improvement of your mind and a better life.

Come out from Depression: 

Yoga has an anti-depression effects and helps in reducing the symptoms and signs of depression. Yoga reduces the level of stress hormone (Cortisol). Yoga helps people who are fighting with their mental depression and makes people mentally strong and active.

Anxiety Disorders: 

Yoga having the power to giving importance of being present in the moment and find a sense of peace which reduces the anxiety.

At last, Yoga is interlinked in both ways" Mentally and physically". Yoga having natural healing process of your body.

In this blog, I am not sharing with you guys how to do it, as these days you get lots of YouTube videos related to Yoga and you can also install apps, there are many free apps are there which guide you in this and you can learn from these platforms. Here I am only sharing the benefits, which I learned and earned from these past years.

That’s it for today’s blog. Hope this blog will help you anyways. Give your responses in the comment section. And do not wait for any moment to do this, start from now only. Get experiences and share with me.

 

KEEP ACTIVE AND KEEP POSITIVE ENERGY WITH YOU.

 

 

Don’t forget to share this post!

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time