My healthy breakfast made with oats

 I was first introduced  Oatmeal when I have started my work life.

In normal days, preparing my meals is very tough work and I really thought cooking is the most difficult things for me. Every mother and every cook deserves appreciation.

After started my work life, most of the time I escaped my breakfast, due to lack of time or due to my kitchen experience .that time only I started my healthy breakfast routine. I found oats and after knowing the benefits of oats, its a very essay thing for me to make my delicious healthy breakfast with no experience and in less time.

Oats and oatmeal having many benefits like:

  • Oats are incredibly Nutritious.
  • Oats helps reduces blood pressure.
  • Oats helps in reduces Cholesterol.
  • Helps control weight.
Here are three quick recipes which I normally make when I am in rush for my work.

  1. Keeping it Simple:
Required:

  • Oats
  • Milk
  • Banana
  • Dry fruits(Optional)
Methods:

Boil the milk and keep it in the bowl, add oats, slices of banana on the upper and add some dry fruits.

And your simple and delicious oats breakfast is ready to eat.



2.Oats smoothie:

Required:

  • Oats(2 Tablespoon)
  • Milk(1 cup)
  • Banana(1)


Method: Add oats, milk and banana in the juicer and grind these products and keep this shake in a glass. Your Oats smoothie is ready to serve.



3.Oats Chilla:

Required:

  • Oats(2 cups)
  • Water(1 cup)
  • Salt(Half spoon)
  • Cumin powder(Jeera powder)(Half  small spoon)
  • Red chilli powder (optional _as I like my oats chilla little bit spicy)
  • Turmeric(Half small spoon)
  • Ajwain(Half small spoon)
  • Chopped onions (One small onion finely chopped)
  • Green chillies
  • Chopped tomatoes (One small tomato finely chopped)
  • Coriander leaves
Method:

Take one bowl of Oats finely grinded in a grinder , chopped onions and chopped tomatoes.

 Add all the ingredients (cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric, Ajwain  and salt (as per your taste)

Mix it make a batter adding water as needed.

Final process:

Grease your pan(Tawa) well with oil and heat. after heating up the pan(Tawa).

Pour one ladle full of batter, spread it lightly.

Add oil around the edges cook in the medium flame, until it sets well.flip it.

Cook until done, cook well on both the sides.

Serve hot oats chilla with tomato Sauce.



 

That’s it for today’s blog. Hope this blog will help you anyways and try these recipes, make your delicious healthy breakfast.  If you like, please subscribe and share with your loved ones, if you try these recipes, please give me the responses in the comment section and how your oats meal made.


💪KEEP EATING AND KEEP TRYING✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The basic makeup products for beginners

A Letter To My Younger Self _A Perfectly Imperfect Tales

Things that make me happy all the time